Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Denouncing Innocense 4/15/12

did it start with what i ate? over eating and lack of exercise do they share an equal rate?.this is menace  in my stomach.its shifting from side to side and I'm standing still.i wish there was something more than Tylenol maybe a abortion pill.the ache these groans i am falling for sleep.i wish i had a Shepard as the rocky mountain sheep.i refuse to lay down but gravity i cant seem to beat.i feel like im standing in the middle of the sea. my sky turning grey with under tones of green.they say the sky reflects the ocean so i guess its reflecting me.you wont see me on the scene i'm reversing for the day.i might as well sleep my life away.i mean why the Resistance? must i rebel against everything?couldnt these emotions grace me pitty.a sympathetic strike.falling in love" a kind of sickness and craziness, an illusion, a blindness to what the loved person is really like.ive been nocked by a lighting bolt.ive been on this ride i recognize this jolt.i have caught ill my eyes are hurting.My head is exploding, my stomach ripping my hands are going numb.love struck is my suicide drill.and next to him there are close to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment