Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Framed Insight 4/16/12

i am invisible,understand,simply because people refuse to see me.
yet you know, and now you refuse to trample through the Prepossessing wilderness that is me.
you've put together my puzzle without the pieces.my amazement in you never ceases.just like hate know loves the cure you can rest your mind assure that ill be loving you always.And ill give up forever to touch you.i know that you feel me somehow.your the closest to heaven that ill ever be,i just wanna miss you right now.i know were taking the long way but i know we will ketch our someday.
this is the world, where lovers often go astray.i don't see us going that way.i don't want the world to see me cuz i don't think that they'd understand.who else to love  me but you.and no one can ever love you the way i do.now that we've had a taste of free.I'm needing you to the highest degree.all i can taste is that moment.all i can breathe is your life.just like all things are new you know what i say is true.ill be loving you always.Yes, it's gonna take a miracle To make me love someone new 'Cause I'm crazy for you.it doesn't matter which way it comes ill take us however.Even if you took my heart,And tore it apart,I would love you still, forever.lets hit and run from this traffic jam.everything made to be broken,i just want you to know who i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment