Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hardly Visible 4/14/12


visualize what happens when they read me.
habits metaphorically
They drew pictures that symbolized their feelings towards me, and on the ways i affected them.
poised to dive into my pages they become
self-portrait condemned, stick figures falling asleep in bed or sitting at a desk distracted by noise from  the television in small stages  .
reading me is dancing follow the lead and steps of my text including my lyrics, rhythmic genre and flow.breath me
soaking up absorb like a sponge.i 
consumed nourished but poisoned your lungs
 Reading me would be feeding one's soul greasaly 
feed a steady diet of misunderstanding and  fantasy.the electric storm.
something vivid,intense and concrete that you cant get in any other form.
which of ,Making you a strong proponent 
i am that which you crave ,someone that will free you from the overcrowded moments.
allowing you to see you in a larger light.
I'm the perfect long read for the international flight.
reading me will give us the depth, the gaps that don't show up on many screens.
what happened to the days when time spent meant quality?
without frivolity, my love needs a person who can ensure its survival by whatever means necessary.so shrieking out with no divisible by,  i continue,
a crowned head are of short supply. i am of novelty value. 


The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it. ~James Bryce




No comments:

Post a Comment