Sunday, April 8, 2012

babble with exspression 04/01/12

you don't believe in me. why do you doubt your senses? say no more ,speak comfortably rise and walk with me bare what my hand has to offer and you shall be more than this. You rip my heart out.You melt my heart out.Most times to me you are crown royal.other times you are a rat deserving a sinking ship.Do you remember the way of shadows have been? I could walk i blind folded.im in love with your heart.it is pure and all consuming mirroring the love of GOD. yet it is deadly when well use.there is something deep and dangerous in you that leaves my heart a flutter.those eyes of yours are like dark hooks for the soul.and still you vibrate with a pure seductive light.equivalent to a flame for a moth. arguing like were married talking like were best friends and flirting like first loves. Do you know  this place? what would i give for you to be alive again. take me remove me from this place i cannot stomach it.come in ,come in and know me better.The who i am.Look upon me conduct me where you will  (i see a vacant seat and crutch with out a leem)say my heart will be spared.If t
 hese shadows remain unaltered my heart will surly die i suffer from your ill will yet im prepared to bare you company.

No comments:

Post a Comment