Sunday, April 8, 2012

Manufactured Image 04/04/12

            Tell me you love me.let me know my feelings are mutual.tell me you miss me.that our "Friday night lives" are something you crave.tell me that your afraid to be with me.going back to the beginning when you were vulnerable.being more human than you seem.tell me you need me..that your night and days are exhausted with thoughts of me. tell me i can do it. let me see that your my plus one when im feeling isolated.tell me im beautiful.assuring me that im GODs chosen for you.a reflection of you.tell me that age is just a number.that with all your years you've been waiting for me.Tell me we will grow old together.That all our days will be filled with fire.tell me about yourself. spill your better and worse. Tell me by showing me that your unconditional that your love and loyalty, honor ,respect, heart will extend to me through sickness and through health. tell me im yours...Believe, thats what i need to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment