Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dialogue with Falling Son 04/07/12

And then i find myself at the bottom of a bottle. summoned into battle as if a artist production.across oceans and cracks. i have caused a deconstruction.i have burnt upon myself.guilt sprang from the depths of me.ever plummeting southwards.this time there were three.oh death where is your victory.get those eyes from inside of me.collecting them n bottles.creating a self induction.flustered disconnected hurt...i am a warrior.hear my thunderous war cry.i failed my reproduction.bruised from a afflicted scar.i am the epitome of deduction.furious and embattled, GOD smiles upon me? am i a product of his mercy?imbuing me with power he has made me a spectacle of glory.yet inside of me a weapon of destruction. they've been taken away from me.some sort of form of abduction.every trace of them was washed away,....i wonder why it has to be this way.

-For those who sufer from aborto espontaneo

No comments:

Post a Comment