Monday, October 27, 2014

Dear Trini

Allow me to activate your entirety. Bellying the gate to your intensity while you perfectly execute and showcase your ability; to cause the malleability of this consumers mind to ruminate susceptibility. (Selling myself) I can recycle your garbage into a classic piece of street poetry. 'Come slowly , Eden , lips unused to thee'{E.Dickinson}( you see; ...after hurt , I allow myself to want , to a tolerable degree.oh kind sir, don't mistake me; I have the tenacity to drop you from my memory quite easily. Yet you, panman, are dear to me. Consume my sincerity. Verily, unto you I offer the probability of destiny,possibly the growth of intimacy, despite proximity? Who knows(shrug), our comradery, could be the remedy to life's Severity.

No comments:

Post a Comment