Thursday, April 3, 2014

AleBushe 7

I want growth generally but know my focus has a face
Cleared from my interplanetary space
Your essence provides where ever you coincide your smile resides with the erratic , I always ketch your sporadic 
Not many have seen , but if you seen this smile you'll truly experience "by the blood of the lamb,'redeemed'"
After falling for you I couldn't possibly settle for anything less than epic or any less intense
Abling me to be eupnoeic in ir and moral sense
I wonder if my moods are too dependent 
On you, Nay I can manifest my own happiness yet through your blackness, showns your genius leaving you glorious for my emptiness 
The seeds in my heart you have fertilized simply directing me to revitalize 
Soon I fell deep in those bajan brown eyes
Leaving the new world and hastens for the old
Those dimples Are among the reason my heart unfolds 
Nevertheless to you my devotion clings
I no longer want my things I want our things 
I want us 

No comments:

Post a Comment