Thursday, April 3, 2014

AleBushe 5

Jazz sat and I sang by his piano 
Shedin that untouchable lick
Thumping, bumping
He sho has this jitter bug jumpin
Hey jack, dig that groovy beat
Mahogany deep, hallucinogenic
Jazz houndin his undoubtably authentic
Hey daddy-o, I've been listening to what you been kickin and I underdig that crazy music
BANG
This orgastic kaleidoscopic carnival spills through yellow sand bridged by ocean and sky blue
This, Rices philharmonic is the spark to the willingness of my heart
The musical equivalent of pâté de four gras
The way that guy beats his ivory and ebonys is a real gas
DOO BAH DOO BOP DEE
He fractures me, duet burnin, hey man; WAIL ON
trapped in this inexhaustible variety
Drowning in the notes of his Caribbean Sea
True nature of his trident flag
His sound is just my bag; RIGHT ON
WOW
BOO DAH BOO DOP BEE
A chemical madness that burst thunderously
Future ,just when I thought you couldn't be any more fantastical
You throw down a dizzy new way to seeing something theatrical
Batbadianized honey bee, you really send me
Do your thang papa 
18k schematic tonal rendering, supermurgitroid, torching tge scene
Tenderizing , automated, giving the effects of caffeine 
Hey baby I hits done bread ( of life) let's paint the town cyan, you know that mix b/t blue and green
Scatting
BOO BOP BIM, dim DOP dant ,QUI QUA QUISH,ZEE ZA ZUS
warm,resonant rich and melodious...
This is no jive dude
Tomorrow and Aujourd'hui , I will be roaring drunk working up da back of da trunk
I dig this barrel house music it flows free
It's not coincidence , piano man
Caribbean jazz was always our rendition


No comments:

Post a Comment