Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To You


I looked for you today expecting the routine, of my eyes connecting with yours.yet you wer absent from my sight.to gaze upon you is a mid-day pleasure.I concenplate silently, looking forward to analyzing the deep mocha cream of your skin;and natural curl of your hair. The dark voluptuousness of your lips;and Afro-Black of your nose. The cut of your jaw, low-key chiseled your features. I wanted to see you today, to quiver under your mountain like statue. Like always I wanted to amaze at your Neo-Bummish soul style. I enjoy seeing you. Because of the challenge of reading you. How undetectable is the whole of you. I looked for you today. Caught myself lingering,longing, found myself wanting. You wer missing today;without even knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment